Formula One Part One
Formula One Part One
Yeah, I went to F1 with Daddy & baby on Saturday.
It's awesome! (:
Seeing those cars passing by, shiok!
I cannot tolerate th sound pressure till I feel like puking.
Congratuation that Felipe Massa got 1st in the Qualifying round.
I support him and Nico Rosberg. (:
But N. Rosberg got 8th position on Saturday.
Left th Padang around 11.30pm & saw many people at Zouk.
Reached home around 1am.
I bet everyone have watched Formula one yesterday.
It's so sad that both Ferrari didn't managed to get top 3 due to so many mistakes.
Here are some photos taken using baby's phone.
(Sorry, I haven't upload from my phone)
WilliamsToyota ! I love this car !



We went in through Gate 4 ( our seats are at padang )



Ferrari !

(:


It ends tonight.
_ _



We went in through Gate 4 ( our seats are at padang )



Ferrari !

(:


It ends tonight.
_ _


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 3:38 PM