I love you.

Yes, I love you. :]


O' level is round the corner.
30 more days to mug for all subjects :/
I enjoyed my Weekends with baby.
He came over my house and went out for dinner.
Play sparks & candles. woooooo!~
Lian & Cheryang came over around 9.30pm.
Burn newspapers. =='
Aftermath, they left for cycling.
hate it when baby says he wants to go cycling.
I forbid him, but yet he insisted.
grrrrrrr, nevermind.
Will be getting Prelims results this week,
wish me luck.
30 more days to mug for all subjects :/
I enjoyed my Weekends with baby.
He came over my house and went out for dinner.
Play sparks & candles. woooooo!~
Lian & Cheryang came over around 9.30pm.
Aftermath, they left for cycling.
hate it when baby says he wants to go cycling.
I forbid him, but yet he insisted.
grrrrrrr, nevermind.
Will be getting Prelims results this week,
wish me luck.
10 more days to sixth month. <3
_ _
_ _


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 2:02 PM