It ends tonight.
Holidays, it gonna end tonight.
Tomorrow onwards, the race will start till 11/11/08.
Happy 16th birthday, Gelin! :D
Wednesday,
I made Sushi for baby & brother.
In the night,
baby sent me a message & it goes like this,
"goodnight baby, i love you. <33333. I enjoyed too, but dont feed me too much,
I'm getting fatter day by day."
Even you're fat, I still love you, baby. <3
Celebrated Brother's Birthday at Seafood paradise.
Photos say it all.
Tomorrow onwards, the race will start till 11/11/08.
Happy 16th birthday, Gelin! :D
Wednesday,
I made Sushi for baby & brother.
In the night,
baby sent me a message & it goes like this,
"goodnight baby, i love you. <33333. I enjoyed too, but dont feed me too much,
I'm getting fatter day by day."
Even you're fat, I still love you, baby. <3
Celebrated Brother's Birthday at Seafood paradise.
Photos say it all.
Enjoy,
_ _
_ _
Happy 21st Birthday ♥
My Beloved Brother ♥
(& I know you love your present from me ;D)
Jason & his gf.
( Last long with your girlfriend & please slim down. )
Happy Three Brothers. ♥
(Both of you made me went all the way to your place to see you play dota?! )


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, September 7, 2008 @ 4:06 PM