Love in the ice.
First and foremost,
Happy 17th Birthday, Jeslyn Teo Yian Ting! :D
It've been 10 good years.
Isn't great?
though we ain't close anymore, I still wish we could be as before.
but it's okay.
((:
I had a fruitful week, mugging & mugging.
Nothing but mug.
I hate Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays.
I don't get to meet baby!
I hate that
I have to go tuition alone which I don't think I should be alone that morning.
I have to carry all my books to 11th storey. (though there's a lift)
I have to cramp everything into my brain within 2hours.
But after having 2hours of tuition,
baby appeared in front of my tutor's place.
I was shocked.
He just loves to give surprise.
(XOXO!)
We headed to Century Square to have our lunch.
I was starving at that moment.
Aftermath, we went to E!hub(again) to study.
OH YAH!
FINALLY I SAW ELLA!
Ella, I really do miss you a lot.
<3
& not forgetting,
Jasmineeeeeeeeeee.
I met her twice at downtown.
it's fate, girl. (:
lastly, I saw NICOLAS TAM!
It been 1 year, dude.
he's always the one calling me shorty. boooooo.
O' levels is drawing near. :/
I'm so scared.
I miss you, baby.
_ _
_ _


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 1:34 AM