I LOVE ELEPHANT!
I want to blog a lot of things, but I just don't know where should I start from.
As a lot of my friends blogged, O' Level is over.
Yeah, Everything is over.
I met Jasmine last thursday.
There are more things for me to tell you, Jasmine.
that's why we are meeting tomorrow again. (:
I'm really lazy to blog,
I've a date next Tuesday. (:
I wanna go Zoo!
I wanna go Sentosa!
I wanna work in HPB asap.
(& hope to work with baby at the same time.)
I hope to see Zixin tomorrow.
I want to watch "10 promises to my dog" again.
(Ella, it's been a week.)
I want money!
I wanna meet Angie Lai & Erica Loh.
Aiya, A lot of things la.
Jasmine, I've done blogging. (:
PHOTOS!
My dearest sister. ♥
(Day out to Foodfair & e!hub)

I love him more than anything else. ♥
(5/2 's chalet)
He's gonna be my best, forever best.
Blackie VS Whitey.
My dearest daughter.
♥
First photo with Yongxiang!
(It was th last photo, before I left th place)
(Day out with Christina & Peishan)
♥
Smile more, girl.
PEISHANNNNNNNNN ~
Elephant Family.
For you , I will
_ _
_ _


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 1:13 AM