Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Thank you, my friend.
Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 10:52 PM 0 love note


Love in the ice, korean version.
Peishan, I found it already!
I so wanna meet Peishan and Christina now.
arghhhh~


Saw the photo below?
This is some of the letters that I received in this 8 years.
It's all given by Cindy.
I know this friend of mine since Primary 2.
(My longest buddy,)
She will send my birthday cards, christmas cards & chinese new year cards without fail.
Take a closer look,
It's all handmade.
So sweet of her.
Yesterday, I read all her letters she wrote to me, "sworn sister, laopo, xinggan & etc"
I can't even use words to describe how i was feeling that time.

Cindy,
You're always around me all these years.
Though you got in to a different secondary school, now ite.
But you're always there for me.
Thank you.
I will see you soon.

Baby, I miss you.
_ _