Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Another day passed.
Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 1:06 AM 0 love note

HEY LOVE :D
(It's Friday!)

9december
In my previous post, I did mentioned that I going to work.
Bad thing is that I was lost @ Toa Payoh.
I sms-ed Jonathan but he didn't reply my sms till I reached office.
Ha! cute.
Office was packed with aunties. I've no idea.
maybe due to recession, all types of jobs also want.
I enjoyed working with Jonathan.
End work @ 9.50pm & faster chiong to meet baby.
I was late to meet him. (ha, always)
Sorry about it.
Reached home @ 12am.
I was deadbeat.

10december
ZOO IS FABULOUS!
:D
THANKS BABY FOR EVERYTHING!

I felt that we have great achievements!
Within 4hours, we managed to catch 2 animal shows & we saw all animals in the zooooo~
Do you know I love elephants?
They're so adorable!
& we manged to watch the Elephant show @ Elephant of Asia.
I'm very lazy to post those photos here.
Overall, Zoo is fun.
Snakes are so disgusting! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww~
I was unable to sleep till 5am in the morning.
You guys owe me one meal man!

& today I was supposed to turn up for work,
stupid rain, so Jonathan & I didn't go office.
Oh, Ella is going for interview tomorrow @ Mediacorp.
I don't wish to go home alone. :D

Sooooooo, yeah.
Tomorrow have to work if not Saturday have to work.
(this is what Beatrice told me)
Saturday- Sentosa!
I hope it gonna be a blast.
but...... I don't think so.
Because........ teh.

Last paper for Peishan, Jasmine, Serene & Charlotte!
Good Luck! & I will be seeing Peishan tomorrow! :D

Gonna get some sleep, meeting baby @ 2pm before work.