Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
I miss baby!
Friday, December 5, 2008 @ 1:14 AM 0 love note

Work is tiring.
Words come out from my mouth saying, "okay la, not bad!"
but actually it's tired.
Aisha, my new friend brought me to the ladies.
oh hell!
soooooooooo wulu babi la!
I will never go to the toilet provided there's people accompanying me in.
Met 2 two new friends today, Beatrice and Jonathan.
All of them are nice.
Jonathan stays Hougang, can go home together one. (:
I can click well with Aisha, :D
Just then I forgot to take her email & she's studying in RP.
who knows, Christina knows her.
haaa. just a wild guessing.

I think I gonna self-declare leave tomorrow.
Since Beatrice and Aisha not working tomorrow,
cause they said, " It's Friday! Friday night life. "
only Jonathan will be working.
I rather rest at home & I don't have friday night life D:

Oh yah, Jonathan made me burst into laughters.
He asked me, " Are you a local?"
Oh man, I don't look like Singaporean meh?
I laughed & told him, of course I'm local.
I told Jasmine about it, & she LOL.

booooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm waiting baby to end his game.
I dying to talk to him & see him tomorrow.
I haven't been meeting him for 3 days.
lmao.
Yes, 3 days.

& I wanna see bamboo queen soon.
(Hello there, you know yourself! teeeheeeees! Don't kill me when you sees this. :D)