Ming ming hen ai ni
Sweetieeeeeeeeee ♥
I don't know what should I actually update on.In fact, there are too many things for me to update about.
25November.
Happy 8th month, baby.
Thanks for everything.
We always quarrel, fight, scream & etc.
You will always be my baby. <3
Random : I so in love with elephants! HAHA!
Recently, I realised there are people viewing my blog from India & United States.
People from other countries, WHERE ARE YOU?
View my blog & remember to click my ad, yeah?
Nuffnang, will you give me more ads? ;D
I think I gonna meet Jasmine only on 19Dec.
Cause we're going to Fahrenheit's concert. ((:
In a month of November, I only have 4 posts.
I have no mood to blog either. teeheee.
I'll miss you when you're gone.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
