Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
This is for you, my dearest husky.
Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 1:32 AM 0 love note


This is for you, my dearest husky.
Perhaps we ain't that close like how we were in the past,
(Like how we were during our Sec4. Chatting, pinching, gossiping & etc)
But I'll never forget you.
Memories might fade away, but this photo above will never fade away.
Even 50 years later, let your grandchilden see this.
& I'll let my grandchildren see this, telling them this is my wonderful friend I have when I was young.

Down the road, it may not be that smooth.
But do remember I'll be always there for you.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hah, end of my emotional part.
I've watched 3 movies in a week.
I'm so damn broke now :/
I can't rely on baby always.
I feel bad to spend his money either.
My dear pay, when are you coming in?
you have called all those people who done my surveys, why cant you deposit my cash asap.
I-D-I-O-T!
I went for a walk in interview @ E!Hub.
Okay, It's more stupid. But just give it a try yeah.

Stupid Baby, Can't you just faster end your game? Urgh!
18th's birthday is approachingggggg. ♥

P.S Happy 9th monthsary, baby boy! (2525)