Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
3days of cny. C:
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ 11:47 PM 0 love note


(L)

1st day of cny,
I think I sleep the entire day.
(that's the reason why baby told me to be a pig instead. ==)

2nd day of cny,
1st aunt & 2nd aunt 's family came.
as usual, mahjong.
I did nothing & was quite pissed off during the night.
So I told baby that I wanna go his place.
Met up with baby,
bai nian with his parents and gugu..
then awhile later went up to his cousin house to bai nian with his da yi...

see baby and his brother play Wii.
very funny.
I got two videos of them, but not gonna upload.
If not baby gonna kill me. hah.

3rd day of cny,
I can't go anywhere. It isn't a good day.
I miss baby terribly, I can't find him via moblie too! D:
Hassan is helping me to call him.

People, Help me click on my advertisement please?

JASMINE, JASMINE! I'VE BLOGGED C: