Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 1:40 AM 0 love note



HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!
BIG THANKS TO MY DEAREST 6 GIRLS & BABY! (X0X0)

I'm so happy to have all 6 of you in my life.
It was a great surprise party from all of you.
I love the corkboard and Levis watch(!) that's the one I wanted badly.
& So sweet of you to get white color for me.
Same as baby. hah.
Oh plus, cooking together with my mum.
(Thanks eh, Christina & Peishan. You should ask Cindy how to cook it :D)

THANK YOU, MY 6 GIRLS!

But I've to thank the most important person who ganged up with my girls & didn't tell me anything. Even when I went to meet him after work, he also don't wanna say.
Though I'd sensed something fishy.

Yeah, It's other than my dearest.
BABY, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU! C:
(heh, big enough to seeee?)

Baby is so sweet to stay @ my place till 12plus
& was the 1st person to wish me happy birthday! :D
sweet kisses, muahxzxzxzx!

Countdown another 23days to baby's! <3

(Thanks for your greetings via sms/friendster)