Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Republic Poly, SCM.
Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 3:07 AM 0 love note

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yes, I got into Republic Poly, Supply Chain Management.
Stop stop stop asking me about what course I got into already.
C:

I'm satifised that I can get into RP already, I thought I would be ended up in ITE.
Thank God,
Though this is not the course I wanted.
As saying, "It's over, just accept the facts."
YES, I'm accepting okay?

Baby is appealing to NYP, ECC as 1st choice, Supply Chain Management as 2nd choice.
BOOOOOOOOOO! I don't like it.
Why everyone wants to opt out? overall thinking.
Now got poly can get in already, just get in.
If not, later no more space already.
worst. :/
(this's my opinion only, :D)

Yippie,
1st motive in RP, able to meet up with Aisha :D
2nd motive in RP, can go home with Ivy (sometimes) C:
3rd motive in RP, I don't have to stay at home for long. :)

Asked a couple of people about their posting.
yeah, SEET CHER YANG LIED TO ME!
wanna know what he lied to me.
ask me, :D
Enough of posting, so sick and tired.
urgh. :/

Played Big 2.5 with baby just now.
kept losing. I want go bang wall :/
time to sleep, it's 3.10am! oh gosh...

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, FIONA! :D

See you girls/guys tomorrow, I so wanna meet dearest. <3