Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
work time.
Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 9:07 PM 0 love note


My sweetie ♥

& yeah finally, I'm working tomorrow w baby @ Singapore Expo.
It's been sooooo long! :D
I'm sorry, dearest sisters.
I'm unable to go for the tp open house.
Oh plus plus, results is out on Monday.
It's god damn shitzxzxzx!
urgh. :/

I made baby angry last night, & I'm real sorry.
First thing to do once I woke up in the morning.
I rushed to his place without even telling him.
( I ran & reached his place within 5min )
Sorry baby, I will not make you angry anymore.
I love you sooooo.

I miss my tp babes terribly la!
& sadly that xin don't wanna go Hongkong D:
If not, 3 of us can go crazy together.

OH, I gonna countdown 75days from now.
Birthday in 11days,
Baby's birthday in 34days.
(Busy timeeee)

GOODNIGHT LOVELY-(S)