birthday birthday, big bomb!
Sweeeeeeeeet 18th Birthday to my dearest Christina Yeo Xiu Jia!
Love ya, <3
Love ya, <3
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
My dear Zixin is at her class chalet now, hope she can go home asap.
(We need to do something tomorrow)
Great plans are still going on, :D
Met up with Weiyang and Wisely @ White Sands earlier on.
Went Tampines Mall for Seoul Garden, it costs a big bomb.
So guys, pocket got a big hole?
But still, thanks guys for th treat. :D
Aftermath, Lian, Xianliang & dearrrr husky, Cheryang came.
Talk talk , fool around & went back to pasirris.
They played Jubeat then bus home.
Anyway, thanks Lian and Xianliang for the flip flop, :D
Sorry that I need to bother Lian to help me change the size.
Overall, I enjoyed my day. :D
Cheryang, See your big name there already?
Hah.
Sometimes I do pity your boyfriend to have you as his girlfriend.
But it's fate.
But it's fate.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 2:30 AM