24feb
Opps, long time no see.
Hah, sorry for not blogging.
But I do reply tags, online & check my mails.
& I'm still figuring out how to use facebook.
XIN, teach me !
First and foremost, I got so many things to say!
I need to wish so many people happy birthday.
Happy belated 18th birthday to Weifah, Shaheedah, Hazimah, Daniel & Weiyang!
Legal eighteeeeeeeeeeen! Just like me!
Though I'm eighteen, but I think I don't look like eighteen at all.
Hope you do enjoy your day with your loved ones. :D
So many things have been going on...
Last monday, met up with Cindy, Erica & Jeslyn.
Took 93 to Mediacorp, 45min of bus journey.
It's worth, cause special guest is Yoga!
( I was unable to go Yoga's concert, so I cant miss this surely. )
I miss Erica so badly, finally have a outing with her.
( I do miss receiving letters from you, awwwwww. )
Gonna have a k session with her soon.
That night I got home before 12am. ( Thanks to Benita's mum )
Recently, I have great chats with Laypeng.
I didn't know that she's so fun to talk with.
A Happy 4 years 10 months 2 days to you , laopo.
It's like gonna be 5 years already since the day I met you.
Last long, <3
S.H.E A/S, went with Xin.
We waited for 7hr just to get their signatures.
It's not crazy, it's worth.
(Photos below, I don't have a good camera so just bear with it)
We talked for 3 hours non stop I think.
Cause I got some many things to tell her.
That's all I think,
Other days, nothing special.
Movie @ baby's place.
Hah, I've blogged.
Xiuwei & Cheryang, I blogged already.
Sorry, very long winded I know.
Hah.
Within 2 hours, I got 30 over views.
Hah, & I know who you are. :D
I miss baby. let the night end faster please.
One more day to 11month <3
(Mediacorp @ 16feb)
(S.H.E @EastPoint 21feb)
See there are how many people (?)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ 2:15 AM