Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
(L) 25TH
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 1:51 AM 0 love note

Happy Eleventh Monthsary, Baby! ♥
Countdown another 28days to our One Year Anniversary.
My mum came to tell me,
"Most of the couples will choose to celebrate their anniversary, you celebrate monthsary."
That's why she found it cute. :D

(L) 25th.
Hah, thanks Botak and Cheryang wished us, when the clock strike 12am.
It's been so long since I last received a greeting of " Happy 25 day "
( I do miss it, people please wish me happy 25 day. hah. )

It gonna be a big blast.
Yeah baby, love ya.
This time, no more long long messages already.
It turned out to be very short yet sweet.

I'm so addicted to facebook games (!)
Planned to visit Ahma this Thursday, hope Xin can make it.
Tell me about your plans okay, I don't wish to crash to yours :D
& check up, anyone willing to accompany me for my check up?