NANYANG POLY, NO MORE RP!
SUGAR DADDY.
(Does it ring a bell? Hah.)
(Does it ring a bell? Hah.)
GOD HEARD MY PRAYER.
BABY & I GOT INTO NANYANG POLY!
NEVERTHELESS, HASSAN GOT IN TOO.
C:
Baby & I went browsing through the JAE Appeal website since 1.30pm.
I think It's crazy too.
We're just too excited to know our appeal results.
When it's 2pm, I thought of lying to baby that his appeal has failed.
But he knew that I gonna do that. (shit!)
Baby logged in his account first,
JAE Appeal Result : ECC.
(Yes! :D)
Next up, he helped me to log in my account.
JAE Appeal Result : ECC.
(that moment was extremely happy!)
Tomorrow's baby birthday.
Just one more day. C:
Gotta go, Anyone wants to go to S.H.E A/S?
BABY & I GOT INTO NANYANG POLY!
NEVERTHELESS, HASSAN GOT IN TOO.
C:
Baby & I went browsing through the JAE Appeal website since 1.30pm.
I think It's crazy too.
We're just too excited to know our appeal results.
When it's 2pm, I thought of lying to baby that his appeal has failed.
But he knew that I gonna do that. (shit!)
Baby logged in his account first,
JAE Appeal Result : ECC.
(Yes! :D)
Next up, he helped me to log in my account.
JAE Appeal Result : ECC.
(that moment was extremely happy!)
Tomorrow's baby birthday.
Just one more day. C:
Gotta go, Anyone wants to go to S.H.E A/S?
For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 12:49 AM