Always be my baby .
I'm suffering from flu since yesterday night.
Conclusion, I had a bad night wnightmare too.
Seriously, I hate nightmares, I hate crying in my dream.
Urgh :/
Conclusion, I had a bad night w
Seriously, I hate nightmares, I hate crying in my dream.
Urgh :/
Today's 22nd,
Happy 59th month, Laypeng.
Though we ain't that close,
We seldom talk.
But these 2 months, I kept talking to you.
Regarding, relationship(s), friendships and life.
I really enjoyed.
1 more month, it will be our 5th year already.
Be happy always, & last long w your boyfriend.
I don't know why whenever my dearest girls online,
I will be super duper happy.
Though I can never see my dear Peishan online,
(cause she's always appearing offline)
But I'm always happy to see her pm me when she's online.
Zixin. Whenever I see her online, I'll cap size my words.
I feel like telling her everything that I've done in that day.
Christina. Whenever I see her online, the first question I will ask her, " No work? " hah.
Joyce. Whenever I see her online, I will think of church immediately. (which I always avoiding)
I promised her that I will attend service whenever I'm free.
But I always say not free whenever she asked me to go for service. I'm sorry
Jasmine. This dear girl, I will immediately think of Starbucks. those chats over Starbucks...
I think I need more meet up(s) with you.
Cindy, I hardly see her online already. I know you're busy & I do miss you.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Woke up
Went to baby's place around 2.30pm.
Wisely was there.
I did nothing over there.
Went home around 5pm.
L4D, grossssssssss ~
Had dinner with brother and grandma.
After which, I saw a rainbow.
I know it's nothing special but I don't see it always yeah?
Oh, I wanna thank my dearest husky, Cheryang who called me in the middle of the night.
I really appreciated your call. I miss you too!
He played on his guitar and sang 2 songs for me.
I will remember it forever.
Next time, must learn I'm yours yeah?
Take care in Genting!
Okay, Time to sleep.
Baby, It's just 3 more days. ♥


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 3:43 AM