Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Close to you
Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 9:57 PM 0 love note

Happy 18th Birthday, Lian!
Finally eighteen.
Soon, everyone gonna be legal 18th.
No more betting please,
eat more & all the best in everything.

8 years of friendship. thanks a lot.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I AM FEELING SO LOW! D:


I woke up at 5am today,
I don't know why I cannot sleep.
Called Peishan and Christina to wake up.
But Christina didn't pick up my call..
Get ready, meet Peishan at bus stop and took 53 to Changi Airport T1.
When we reached, Zixin have already went in already.
oh god! I only can communicate with her through the glass panel.
how sad,
10.21AM, her flight departed from Singapore.
Zixin, take care in Hongkong,
I don't know how many times I have said this.
Cause 5 days without talking to you.
(not used to it, argh.)
I miss you! come back soon!
If you get to read this post, tag me & remember to click my ad! :D

When Zixin went into the custom, Peishan and I left.
We took the skytrain to Terminal 2, & Peishan left for work.
Left me alone.
So I went to Mac for my breakfast.
Called baby, bought him breakfast to eat and go his place.
Once I reached baby's place.
I fell asleep while watching bolt, the movie.
Hah.

Woke up about 12plus & play pet society. heh.
Left baby's place around 4plus & went central for our late lunch.
Met Liwen at central, talk awhile.

after which, home sweet home.

Joyce is leaving for Penang on Thursday.
Another meet up please?

Your love made my life worthwhile.