Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
The way I do.
Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 10:34 PM 0 love note

I've finished 霹靂 MIT and 翻滾吧!蛋炒飯. (Like finally.... )
Hah. I know I'm slow.
I can't wait for tomorrow so I can watch 愛就宅一起 ep 4.

Next, I wanna wish my 2 dearest,
A Sweet 3rd Anniversary, Wifey! <3
A Sweet 18th Birthday, Anna Khiew! <3

(I'm late again, Sorryyyyy )

14April & 15April, Orientation day(s) :D
16April & 17 April, A' Mathematics lessons :/

Had a veryyyyy busy week I can say.
I have to do all the poly damn stuffs.
payment, photo taking, forms to be filled & etc.
Finally, everything is done.
I just need to travel to school tomorrow to give them my forms.
(Duedate:10March!)

Last Thursday went to Aunt's house to visit Zixin's grandma.
It's been a long time I ever see her.
Soon after, Zixin arrived. (Cause she took Bus 8 & I didn't know till I called her)
played with baby, & Zixin's parents came.
About 3pm, we left for E!Hub.
Hah, we went Kbox.
We were freezing inside for 4 hours.
Almost all the songs we sang, is sang by S.H.E.
Don't you know we're S.H.E lovers?
Hah. I'm lazy to blog the photos soooooo...
(View the photos @ http://illusion-x-i-n.blogspot.com )

To my dearest girls, Cindy and Joyce,
Good luck for your examinations tomorrow!
(Hope you can get into a polytechnic. )

Zhi Rong, I've linked you already.
So stop asking me questions like why I haven't link you.
Cause I don't edit my template that often.
Thank you :D

(Please help me click my Nuffnang advertisement @ the top left, Thank You! )