(L)ove isn't a dream .
Heh, I'm here blogging again,
I had a great day with baby! :D
Though today I woke up kinda late,
but managed to do those things that I supposed to do by today.
Passed Zhirong $10 & went to baby's place.
I'm happy that I earned another 1 buck again,
Patience is all I needed right now.
Register for O' level already. :D
Thank goodness I am only retaking 1 language paper,
Or else I'm gonna be super broke. :/
Left baby's place around 4plus.
We went e!hub to watch movie, supposed to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop at 5.15pm.
But on the way to e!hub, met Wisely and Weiyang.
So we asked them to join us for movie.
After that we decided to buy 7.15pm movie.
Today Zixin also went to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop but different timing.
This movie is super hilarious, I don't mind watching another time. :D
Movie ended at 9pm & went for late dinner.
walked home around 10pm.
Hah, just finished watch 黑糖瑪奇朵 ep 3.
It makes me so in love with 王子. ( Stupid 鬼鬼! Hah. )
But definitely I love my baby more than anything. ♥
Gonna meet baby tomorrow for L4D.
P.S : Baby, remember to put inside our hard disk yeah?


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 1:21 AM