For you , I will .
Back to daily routine, I've been meeting baby these few days.
Baby's mum went for OG sales today. I told my mum about it cause Zixin told me on msn.
But she went to OG, not much sales too.
Lol, I feel like going to OG tomorrow....
I need a bag, clothes, shoes & etc...
Gonna meet up with baby on Friday & see how.
Meeting my dear Jasmine tomorrow to repair phone.
Ohhhh, time flies. It's 3am already. :/
Okayz, let's countdown another 6 more days to our 1st anniversary, baby! ♥
Oh btw, forgot to thank Ivy for lending me her blog icon, it's so cuteeeeee.
& Another thing is that she don't mind about it. hah.
But I'll change when I found another one. :D
Hope to see you at bus stop next time when school starts.
P.S : Happy 18th Birthday, Mr Chua Yun Chang!


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 2:31 AM