I Vote Earth .

8.30PM Saturday, 28 March 2009.
Light off to see your world in a new light.
Dear People, remember to turn off your light on Saturday, 28 March 2009, 8.30PM.
Can save some electricity bills too...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Light off to see your world in a new light.
Dear People, remember to turn off your light on Saturday, 28 March 2009, 8.30PM.
Can save some electricity bills too...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Happy 18th Birthday, Vinitha Neelakandan !
Baby! shocked to see your full name here?
Hah, hope you enjoy your day w your friend.
I love you! muahzxzxzxz!
Meet up when school start!
(When your new maid coming? Help me sew a shirt for my carebear. :x)
All thanks to my mum, who sent me a sms at 7.52am in the morning.
that I couldn't sleep well,
woke up around 10am.
sms baby, asked him what time to meet.
After that Peishan called me,
Qian Rong was at her place.
So I went to bathe, and went to Peishan's place before meeting baby.
The brownies they made were nice, but I don't really appreciate dark chocolate.
Left Peishan's place about 12.30pm.
Met Baby, took bus 39 & took train to Ang Mo Kio to collect our rings.
Hah. Thanks baby! ♥
Baby! shocked to see your full name here?
Hah, hope you enjoy your day w your friend.
I love you! muahzxzxzxz!
Meet up when school start!
(When your new maid coming? Help me sew a shirt for my carebear. :x)
All thanks to my mum, who sent me a sms at 7.52am in the morning.
that I couldn't sleep well,
woke up around 10am.
sms baby, asked him what time to meet.
After that Peishan called me,
Qian Rong was at her place.
So I went to bathe, and went to Peishan's place before meeting baby.
The brownies they made were nice, but I don't really appreciate dark chocolate.
Left Peishan's place about 12.30pm.
Met Baby, took bus 39 & took train to Ang Mo Kio to collect our rings.
Hah. Thanks baby! ♥
After which we took bus 39 down to Tampines to meet Zixin.
My dear sister is leaving for Hong Kong this coming Monday!
I gonna miss herrrrrr so much! D:
We went to Bedok and buy all the things that she wants to buy for her trip.
We went back to White Sands and took bus home.
She came my house to take some clothes, and we gossiped a lot at my place. hah.
I think I'm not gonna learn Jap, it's so damn difficult!
You can ask Zixin, I have a hard time to pronounce it.
Zixin, remember my doraemon or care bear stuffs from Hongkong.
Take care of yourself at Hongkong.
Don't catch cold over there. ( or else air - delivery, deliver a cup of hot milo for you. )
hah, I don't think there's such service too :p
Christina sms-ed me just now,
asking me whether free to accompany her to central around 9pm.
I called her and talked to her, & she's outside.
So I ask her, "want mac instead?"
okay, so she helped me buy my dinner too.
(THANKS CHRISTINA, LOVE YOU MANY MANY!)
not because you bought me food, cause I do really miss you!
I didn't meet you for a month, I think.
& just nice, Peishan came my place too.
Oh my 2 lovely girls......
eat, talk, eat, talk & etc.
I think I'm gonna be a
gosh!
Hello there, I want my Nokia ad please....
P.S : I (L)uvvvvvvv my baby.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 12:06 AM