A Lifetime of Bliss .
Happy 1st Year Anniversary, Baby! ♥
Remember how we got together on 250308?
A 5 pages long sms sent on 250308, 2342H.
Saying Will I be your girlfriend, & how many hearts is in the sms?
Everything is all about 25th.
Remember the first song I sent to you?
Remember the first photo we took?

Remember our first outing?

Time flies, & today it's 25th March 2009.
It marks our 1st Year Anniversary, baby...
I love you, truely do.
Nothing do us apart.
Let's celebrate 25th of every month, together.
Thank you for giving in to me always.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for all the surprises.
Let's have a memorable day today.
EDITED . /
Present that baby gave.
P.S I wanna thank, Cheryang & co called me from Genting
to wish me Happy 25 day, Christina, Joyce, Zixin & Hassan to wish me
on MSN. thanks! But I was so elated that Cheryang actually called me from Genting,
bills expensiveeeeee !


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 11:57 AM