Man dies after bottle mishap...
"A SINGAPOREAN died of heart failure after his genital became stuck in a soft drink bottle, reported Sin Chew Daily and China Press.
The incident happened when the 77-year-old man used the bottle to engage in a sexual activity... "
For more details, please click here
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
MY DEAREST SWEETHEART!
Yeah, You're finally Eighteeeeeeen !~
We were talking about it just 2 days ago, do you remember?
Hah, Hope you enjoy your outing tomorrow with Peishan and friends.
Meet up soon!
(Though I saw you at Expo last Tuesday)
I was at home the entire day.
Peishan is working,
Christina & Cindy, I don't know what are they doing recently... Hope you're fine.
Joyce, Zixin & Jasmine talked to me on msn today, so at least I know what are they doing.
I'm feeeeeeling super bored these days.
I can't wait for school to start.
I cant wait to see Vinitha and Laypeng when school starts.
I can't wait to make myself very busy w schoolwork.
Meeting Baby and Zixin tomorrow,
meet baby to go Expo, Robinsons sales & collect our rings.
meet Zixin, gonna lend her some clothes for her Hongkong trip. :D
My beloved Grandma, you have left us for 3 years already.
Indeed, time really flies.
I miss you so.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, March 27, 2009 @ 12:02 AM