My dumb baby.
My dumb baby ♥
He & his Fav Topman shirt, everyday (!)
Hah, Of course he have to wear it, cause I bought it for him.
:D
I hope Christina enjoyed her birthday with us,
we did spent some time to think what to do for her.
hope she appreciate what we have done.
My dear Peishan, no more chocolates for you!
I don't want to see a ball Peishan.
I wanna see a slim Peishan! :D
Gonna meet baby tomorrow, I'm sooooo tired now.
Goodnights.
Random : Happy 19th Birthday, Tan Jia Hao!
Hah, Of course he have to wear it, cause I bought it for him.
:D
I hope Christina enjoyed her birthday with us,
we did spent some time to think what to do for her.
hope she appreciate what we have done.
My dear Peishan, no more chocolates for you!
I don't want to see a ball Peishan.
I wanna see a slim Peishan! :D
Gonna meet baby tomorrow, I'm sooooo tired now.
Goodnights.
Random : Happy 19th Birthday, Tan Jia Hao!


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 12:32 AM