Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Nothing but love .
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 12:04 AM 0 love note

( Erica, Faster fly back from Shanghai okay? It's rather cold over there, do take care! )

My dear Zixin is leaving for Hongkong in 8days time.
Imagine me w/o her for 5 days while she's at Hongkong.
Both of us are sick & we are suffering from cold. :/
Take care & get well soon! ( I want you to enjoy your holidays. )
Hope to meet you soon before you depart.
Another K-Session. :D

Slept at 5am this morning.
I think I'm too used to sleep in this timing. Hah.
Slept till 1pm this afternoon.
As usual, call baby to talk awhile then my flu came back again.
D:

Thought of visiting Peishan at Expo.
And again, I couldn't make it.
Sorry.

To my 11 friends who are gonna depart to Genting Highlands,
Cheryang, Wisely, Lianeng, Weiyang, Jeslyn,
Zhirong, Jiajun, Yinghao, Yunchang, Jonathan & Jiahao.
Do take care in Genting yeah, :D
Enjoy!

When I'm with you, nothing else matters....