Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Tags replied .
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 6:00 PM 0 love note

Priscilla: Yeah. I'll wait :] Just hope that he'll change so i won't be waiting in vain.
Reply : Yeah, how many more days ?

Natasha: Yes fate ! love daddy kay.
Reply : I love you too!

Xinn: Haha! Yea. So must update more often! :D
Xinn: So ... to see those words. I don't how to phrase it. It just feel so great seeing one of the sentence in your post about me! :D
Xinn: Friday ar! :D
Reply : I will update more surely, of course! It's tomorrow! :D

Angie: Sharon ♥ Hahaha. I MISS YOU AND JESLYN THEY ALL YA.
Reply : I miss you too!

laypeng: Happy 4years 11months Sharon laogong! <3
Reply : Same to you, I got blogged about it. :D

joyceGOH
: HELLO ((: hees. TAKE CARE!
Reply : Only Hellllooooo? I'm so jealous that you get to see Fahrenheit next weeeeeek! :/ If got ticket, please contact me asap!

Mr Seet: hello . husky :D
Reply : Hello back to you, husky. :D

ella: you want to go birdparK/ i'll bring you there. hehe.
ella: nowadays you're always here in the north. haha.
Reply : Yup, tomorrow I'm going to the north again.
Birdpark? Let your papa do the job, wifey. :D


ting(:: miss you miss you !
Reply : I miss you too! I wanna have more meet up w you!

yuwen: hey ! i finished watching ai jiu zai yi qi ep 6 too. i think Mars is more ke lian than rainie..
Reply : Hah, I felt Rainie more poor thing, cause her sis just dumped her like that, to face all the situation by herself.