Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
When I'm with you .
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 1:19 AM 0 love note

Hah, Here I am blogging again.
See what I've blogged yesterday, I think it's really shocking right?
Gonna find more articles to blog, :D

Went out with dearest Jasmine around late afternoon.
First we went to Simei to fix her G900.
She sounded fierce when she was talking to the staff. :x
After which, we went to eat & sat outside starbucks to continue our chats.
Around 5plus, we went back to Tampines cause there's nothing to do at Simei already.
Then starbucks again, continue to chat till my mum came to find me.
About 7pm, Jasmine left & I went to meet up with my Godma.
Had our dinner & went to 1st Aunt's house.
Jerry was there! He's so cuteeeee.
Too bad, Sabryna wasn't there. Her parents brought her home already.
Felt a lil old when Jerry called me Ah yi, :/
Played with Jerry awhile & I realised that Derrick is teaching in Republic Polytechnic.
& guess what, He's teaching SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT!
EWWWW! If I'm still in this course,
I think I everyday can go find him ask him everything about course work. Hahahaha.
Jiejie was happy that I got into Nanyang Polytechnic.
But everyone was so shocked that I was posted to Republic Polytechnic previously.
& so coinidence that I was in Supply Chain Management, which is Derrick's class.
no fateeeee D:
Cabbed home around 9.30pm.

Supposed to meet Peishan tomorrow, but change plans...
So gonna meet her on Saturday instead, ( who wanna tag along? Christina? )
I think only Zixin know why recently I'm blogging. Hah.
Zixin, don't tell people okay? keep it to yourself. :D

Time to sleeeeeeep, I don't want any panda eyes already. :/

Tag replies

Natasha : heh, I met you twice within a week. It's fate, girl.
Hope to see you again, ( for an outing, at least )

XIUWEI : Yeah, babe. & finally you add me in MSN already...
It's freaking shocking to see the news! Take good care of your eyes okay, :D

mr e : Mr Ebrahimmmmmmm ~ Do blog more.

ting(: : Yeah, Had a great day with you today. Meet up again.

haz : One word, Speechless. Poor boy.

Priscilla : relinked, darling. Must have patient to wait for J. I believe he will change. <3

joyceGOH : As said, I'm speechless toooo!

ella : Cool! thanks yea.

anna : It's super shocking. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing.