Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Runaway Track
Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 2:11 AM 0 love note

Sorry that I didn't blog for a week.
Basically I got a lot of things to blog but don't know where should I start from.

Last Monday, Peishan and I were supposed to go Ms Vinny house to visit her.
I also can return her physics text, end up she was having a meeting so we didn't go.
Met Peishan about 2pm.
Had lunch at my house.
Due to weather very hot, we decided to take a cab down to E!hub.
& we went for K-Session. Hah.
Was cheaper than the last visit with Zixin.
Sang till 6.20pm.
After which, home sweet home.

Peishan, 7 years of friendship going on.
You're always there for me, no matter ups and downs.
School is starting soon, we might not meet everytime.
but all 3 of us still can meet up for dinner at Central.
(cause both of you stay the nearest to me.)

Friendship is the only cement to hold the world together!

We wore couple tee, lol.
We didn't plan to wear the same color, but happen to be, both of us wore pink.





Last Tuesday, slept at 4am in the dawn and woke up 9plus in the morning.
Cause I need to go Aunt's house.
Took Bus 81 to Serangoon and transit Bus 100 to Aunt's place.
Met Nigel on the bus.
Oh my D friend, I remember you okay?
When grandma and I went there,
Baby and Non non very happy.
Non non kept barking. ( must be asking where's my mummy, lol )
played with both of them awhile.
I fell asleep at there, till 1plus.
then watched Supernanny. Cool.
Went home around 3plus & went to baby's place.
Homed around 6pm.

Hey, take a look at this photo,
this is a far view where baby is located.

Guess what is he doing?


TADA! Cute right, he lay his head on the tigger's body.
& best part is that I saw both dogs waving their tails at each other.
like saying " Friend friend, okay? " hah!

I had a bad wednesday, don't wanna talk about it.
Very sick :/

I had a happy Thursday, cause I went out with baby!
We went 3 places.
Tampines 1 , Singapore Expo & Changi Airport! :D
Cause Tampines 1 was newly opened on Thursday, it was so packed.
(If you got watch news, you will know. If not, too bad)

Went Singapore Expo after which,
John Little Sales!
Baby hate it, cause it makes him remember the time he was working there.
Went to popular sales and Courts Megetax sales.
Saw Melvyn there. Brothers! Lol.
He's selling printers from brothers la.
Didn't bought my camera there, cause didn't see what I wanted.
Urgh :/

Went to Changi Airport to buy Popeyes & home sweet home.
Happy day with baby.


Aiyoh, See how many mangoes? ( took this photo near baby's house )


Photo taken in the Skytrain :DDDDDDDDD

Yesterday, Friday!
GOOD FRIDAY!
It's time to praise the lord.
(I did pray, though I didn't go church)
Joyce, you wont scold me for that right?

Joyce darling, I'm sorry that I always don't wanna attend service with you.
I'm sincerely sorry. You know I'm aint that type of girl that always attend service.

Sh!tDamn, it poured heavily in the afternoon that makes me don't feel like going out.
But in the end, I went out. :p
Saw Cindy and her boyfriend at bus stop.
(Xinggan, you know you have been missing in action?)
Thank god I saw you today, or else I think I gonna sms and bomb you like sh!t, Lol.
Took train and met Christina and Jasmine at Tampines and walk walk.
Though it's a short meet up,
but I'm happy that I'm able to meet both of them before school starts.
Me love love you all!

I have something to say,
I MISS A LOT PEOPLE CAN?!

ME MISS ZIXIN, JOYCE, NATASHAK, BEATRICE, AISHA, JONATHAN, PRISCILLA, CHERYANG, WISELY, LIAN & WEIYANG!
Haiiyo, school is starting & I don't think I will get to meet you all already.
My 3 working cliques,
TASHA! I Miss You Many many!
Beatice, I don't know how are you doing,
but meet up for coffee when free yeah? you promised one.
Jonnnnn ~ Army. Poor thing. take care in Army & gonna POP soon yeah?

I had a wonderful week, what about you? hah.

HAPPY BIG DAY! ♥

Our love, 250308 ♥

Countdown 1 more day to Laypeng wife's birthday! :D