Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Tags replied
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 11:21 PM 0 love note

joyceGOH: hello =D we'll meet up again SOON ok =)
joyceGOH: im BACK, hahas !
Reply : Yeah, You're back and we will meet real soon.
School is starting next week :/


Priscilla: Lol! See you around darling :D Miss ya!
Reply : Me miss you too, darling!

ting(:: click your ads for you already :D
Reply : No more ad already, D: It's nice to meet you today. (:

Natasha: Daddy , i know i'll always have you (: I love you much , sorry for always making you worried
Natasha: Hello father , i read your blog one also , update say you miss me (:
Reply : Yeah, I know I'll always have you. my sweetest daughter.
I replied tag, ME MISS YOU LOADS! :D


grace: game design. haha
Reply : okay. (:

yangChoyaCher: Boo . See . I . So . Good ( =
Reply : Super good.

Xinn: Doreamon for you! :D
Xinn: Update pls!
Reply : Thanks Sister! ♥ I will update :D

Peishan: Kbox, kbox!!!
Reply : No more K - session liao. School's starting.
Suddenly I need more holidays. lol.


David Santos: Really beautiful posting! Very nice photo!!!!
Reply : Thanks.

jes: yes kbox kbox!
Reply : Next hoilday I think? hah! I didn't meet you for about 2 months?

ERICA: Thankyou =) Loved*
Reply : Welcome. loves!