Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Tags Replied
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 9:32 PM 0 love note

Xinn: Still no update. Bluff me :(
Reply: I've updated :D I never bluff you. Thanks for being there always.
ME LOVE YOU MANY MANY!

baby: I love you <3
Reply: I'll always love you till end of time.

laypeng: Sharon, I;m sorry for the on and off. Games kept me too occupied. I'm sory. I love you! =D
Reply: I love you too!

joyceGOH: hahas scold you for what? i said im not gonna force you le =) missya!
Reply: I miss you! I'm happy to see you on last Friday! :D

Natasha: father , you know i got that photo too , always , i rmb what happened too ! miss you
Reply: Daughter! I miss you too! But I'm sad that you didn't reply my sms.

CINDY: Hello ! =) relink me at http://justthatlove.blogspot.com/ =)
CINDY: I MISS YOU !
CINDY: heyys ! update your blog leii =P miss you ! lolls
Reply: I miss you too! I've relinked you & updated! :D

cuiwen: helloo. link me up! :D
cuiwen: meet up soon! (:
Reply: I've linked you & meet up soon :D

Jackie: When . . i . . See your smile
Cheryang: UPDATE ! ! ! if not i change link ( =
Reply: My smile? I've updated! :D

FAITH: never update ley you. lol! DD:
Reply: I've updated! :D

yEliN: hey hey HELLO HELLO HELOOOOOOOOOOO
yEliN: y0yo0 =)
yEliN: HeY -> visit my blogshop
yEliN: http://littlej0yfulwishes.wordpress.com/
yEliN: thanks
yEliN: Hey! get well SOON! =)
Ah toot! HELLLLOOOOOO! :D
Thanks for your concern, I'm getting better already.


debbie♥: sharon :) why never update eur blog alrdy? too busy with sch work?
Reply: I've updated, school is super busy.

aini: sharon!! hehe. i miz u! haha. hw skol?
Reply: My dearest Aini! I miss you more than everrrrrr! School is super busy and tiring. Aiyo! How's school for you? You got any lecturer named Mr Ang?

haz: YAH LA SHARON!!! UPDATE!!! I WANNA KNOW BOUT URE SCHOOL!!!!!! :] missya!
Reply: Haiiyoooooooo! My lovely Hazimah! I've updated. I super miss you. esp, the times we gossipped about ppl in class.....

anna: bought new lappy liao! do update. (:
Reply: I've updated! :D