Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Your guardian angel
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 12:06 AM 0 love note


(Do you remember this photo? Hah.)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, TAN LAY PENG!
Finally Legal 18th! :DDDDD
We're like on and off.
Sometimes we are close, sometimes we can don't even talk.
This friendship kinda weird. :/

Enjoy your lovely day with your boyfriend and friends. :D
Countdown 10 more days to our 5th year Anniversary, laopo.
XOXO. Kisses!

Photo above made me think of a lot of things.
Laypeng was talking on the phone with her boyfriend that I can't stop her talking.
the rejection of " I don't want" when the crew asked her to stand on the chair when we were celebrating for her.
This is the most unforgettable birthday celebration with her.
It's on 180408. :D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




I'm so addicted to Pet Society and Restaurant City.
Baby's killing me because of it. :x
I hardly play word challenge and geo challenge already.
though these 2 games are my favourite. ( before pet society )
2 more days to school starts. :/
I want longer holidays! D:

Nowadays, Zixin is sending me things in Pet Society.
There's a reason behind it.
I was viewing Priscilla Darling's photos.
I realised both of us have the same mole at the same place.
Darling, it's true. hahahahas.
1 more month to your birthday. weeeeeeeeeee ~

Time to sleep.
I'm so used to sleep late and wake up late.
Urgh :/