Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
It's just all about you.
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 12:51 AM 0 love note

First and foremost, Happy 18th Birthday, to MR LUO CI HUI!
Hey you, we know each other for 11years already.
A blink of an eye, 11years have passed.
Still remember our class is opposite and I used to go wrong class for chinese lessons.
So paiseh,
Enjoy your birthday w/ your loved ones & study hard for your mid term test. :D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lessons were freaking cool today,
I had lotsa fun :D
Lesson started at 1pm, Electric Circuit Tutorial.
Meet Hassan and Irfan outside the lift,
Faith was talking to Hassan about ADC.
So I asked Irfan, where's baby.
Baby is hiding inside P607.
So I went to find him awhile.
Baby's lessons at 2pm was cancelled,
so he can leave at 1pm,
But he's so sweet to wait for me till 6pm.
5hours of waiting, so sweet of him.
Love you, baby!
He went to library, & of course I know. Counter Strike. :/

Electric Circuit Tutorial ended kinda early as my lecturer's laptop left 3% of battery only.
So We got half an hour more to the next lecture.
Digital Electronics lecture was kinda slack,
So we went for a break,
sat on the table with Yelin, Ridha and Dzul.
As we sat under a table which the sunlight would shine in,
So whenever the sunlight shine in, Dzul will actually wanna fly,
& say "I'm flying up to the heaven".
This made Yelin and I laughed madly.
The other girls don't know about it as they sat the same table with Viki and co.
I was suffering from stomach cramp the whole day!
Damn Period! :/

Last lesson, ENGINEERING DRAWING!
Everyone don't wanna attend this tutorial at all.
But no choice. Stupid lecture.
I really wanna thank Dzul always help me during this tutorial!
RED BULL, FLY HIGH HIGH! :D

Here's one of the screenshot that what my dear Yelin blogged about.

Thank you , Yelin.
So sweet of you.
Love you many many! <3