Love of my life.
School have started, life have been so busy till I don't know what am I doing at times.
You may see me online always, but I don't know what to blog.
School is fine except ...... ( Everyone was so annoyed because of it )
Another thing, it's freaking stress.
Now I can feel how stress were Peishan and Zixin when they were in year1.
I can feel your stress, darlings.
As I said school is fine, I made many nice friends in class.
Especially, Faith and Yelin.
I super love them.
Supposed my class got 6 girls,
You may see me online always, but I don't know what to blog.
School is fine except ...... ( Everyone was so annoyed because of it )
Another thing, it's freaking stress.
Now I can feel how stress were Peishan and Zixin when they were in year1.
I can feel your stress, darlings.
As I said school is fine, I made many nice friends in class.
Especially, Faith and Yelin.
I super love them.
Supposed my class got 6 girls,
Yiting because of DAE, transferred to another course already, Industrial Design.
Though I'm not very close with her, but when she transferred out.
I felt very sad, cause no one gonna teach me engineering mathematics D:
So now my class got 5 girls. ( Which I don't like it )
Met my dear girls, Christina and Peishan yesterday.
Christina got her new baby!
It's so fun to play...
hahahahahahah !
School at 11am tomorrow. I love even week, Monday.
& Happy Mothers' Day. (Especially to my 4 lovely mummy(s), you're the best)
Though I'm not very close with her, but when she transferred out.
I felt very sad, cause no one gonna teach me engineering mathematics D:
So now my class got 5 girls. ( Which I don't like it )
Met my dear girls, Christina and Peishan yesterday.
Christina got her new baby!
It's so fun to play...
hahahahahahah !
School at 11am tomorrow. I love even week, Monday.
& Happy Mothers' Day. (Especially to my 4 lovely mummy(s), you're the best)
3 (L) of my life.
Love. Last. Long. (:


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 10:54 PM