Oh, whatever shit.
This is my 100th post,
You guys must be feeling weird, why will this be my 100th post,
whereas I've been using this link for about 3years.
I deleted all the previous posts when I was using livejournal.
When I decided to come back to thlast-love.
I decided to start anew.
So yeah, Happy 100th Post! :D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
BOYS OVER FLOWERS

I'm so addicted to Boys over Flowers!
& especially the song, Missing Heart.
It's my blog song right now.
It's time for a change :D
Had a wonderful day w/ family.
We went out for lunch this afternoon and we ate a lot of food @ Dragon Gate.
Aftermath, Bro drove us to Tampines Giant.
Home sweet home, then play Restaurant City till now :/
Now suffering from slight flu and cough.
Not H1N1 for sure.
Baby's playing dota now, time to bug him :x
Time is all we needed.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 1:33 AM