Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Another year has passed.
Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 11:19 PM 0 love note


HAPPY 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY, JOYCE GOH YI LUN!
It's beeeeeeeeeeen so long, it's been the 5th year that we know each other already.
Thanks for being there for me,
be it my listening ear, my darling, my greatest friend of all.
Though I got a couple of good friends, & you're part of it.
My 6 dearest girls. :D
I love you!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Happy 18th Birthday, June Wee!
I'm good to wish you in my blog whereas I seldom wish you happy birthday one.
I hope you have enjoyed your day w/ your friends.

First lecture @ 11am.
Met Qinglong in bus 39. took MRT with him too.
Met the girls and went to ltn 7 for Mathematics.
Damn shitzxzxzxzxz! my worse ever paper quiz, I scored 13 out of 20.
Please, It's time to bang wall.
Damn shitzxzxzx la, I never expect such grades. D:
Thank god that my equiz scored 9 out of 10, or else.....
I wont be scoring well for EG 1008 already.
Break, met baby when it's close to 2pm.
Programming was next. I'm happy w/ it.
I need to score well in this module.
PCB Design, I'm done with my pcb board within half an hour & I played Restaurant City.
Talked to the girls after lesson.
Vent so much anger......
Met Baby around 6pm then home sweet home. :D

PS : FAITH, ONLY WARM WATER FOR YOU OKAY?