Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Doraaaaaaaaaa's sixteen.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 11:04 PM 0 love note

Happy 16th Birthday, Dora Ng.
(Hope you like the present, though it was kinda last minute. & It's time for some NC16 show.)

School was fine today & we are super happy.
I'm super stressed about Digital Electronics and Electric Circuit,
Baby, teach me during holidays please? :D

Went home with Yelin and Laypeng.
Yelin, sorry that I kinda neglected you in the bus.
Cause I very long never meet this friend of mine.
So talked to her more than I talked to you. sorrrrry~
I felt very guity about it. :/
A BIG BIG SORRY! :D
But I still love you many many.

While I was on the way home, I saw Christina, she is heading to work.
2minute later, I saw Peishan and her mum walking to bus stop.
What a coincidence, that I can meet my 2 best friends.... :D

Around 7.30pm, met baby and Jiajun at block 425.
took 21 to Dora's birthday chalet.
Saw a lot of tp friends there, & others.
I think friday I will be meeting all of them again. :D
hahahahaha.

left chalet around 9.20pm..
then home sweet home.
& I bought the Little Miss keychain, I got Little Miss Shy and Mr Greedy..

In this 14months together, I'm glad that I've you.