It's you that I always wanna be with.
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
(Today ain't a good day at all)
- 5 more days to Peishan's depart to Taiwan. :/
- 5 more days to my dearest sister, Zixin's birthday. :D
- 9 more days to holidays, (study week, to be exact.)
- K-Session w/ my girls.
I have to admit, I hate 8am lesson!
I fell asleep in maths tutorial, within 5min, I dreamt of things already. :/
2 paper quiz next weeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Damn shitzxzxzxzxzx!
I think I gonna retake EG1010 already.
I passed almost all my lab test........
Hai.
Baby waited for me about half an hour, sorrrrrrrrry! :D
Lesson at 1pm tomorrow, meeting Faith and Yelin for lunch tomorrow.
P.S : Please don't talk to me tomorrow, I don't feel like talking much already.
You're always on my mind, baby.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, June 4, 2009 @ 9:34 PM