Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
A lot like love
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 11:33 PM 0 love note

DEARIE AND TWINNY LOVE ♥

I think I didn't have a proper update for this week.
It's week 8, last week of schoooooooooool !
& now it's holidayyyy ~
(HAPPY!)

It's been a tired week for me.
I had 2 paper quiz for mathematics.
& I failed my 1st paper quiz in poly.
8/20.
But overall, I still pass by 5marks (total)
I need more motivation please!

I can't wait to meet my dear Yelin on Tuesday.
T1, Simple food & lastly, K-BOX! :D
depression but happy!
Enjoy 1 day & study after that.

Monday, my dearest Peishan is coming back from Taiwan.
(I can't explain how happy I gonna be, I can't wait to see her!)
But in the sad part, my darling Faith and Hassan are leaving Singapore for their ADC trip.
Take care, I will miss you, Faith. ♥
Hassan, you must take care of Faith okay,
& Faith, no more AMS already okay? It's time to enjoy.
Twinny, thanks for being there for me yesterday.
I felt better after talking to you.
W/o talking to you about my problems,
I think I'm going insane already.
I love talking to you in school yesterday too.
All about our r/s stuffs.
Then Yelin asked us why are we so talkactive yesterday...
Hahahahah. I will miss you too,
Cause I can't see you till thursday already.
Love ya.
I'm so addicted to Dr.Dog and Blood Plus.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My dear Peishan, I can't wait to see you on Monday!
I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!