Love like always
Another month have passed once again.
No matter who you are, what you gonna be.
I will love you always.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Went out w/ baby today.
Met up w/ him damn damn late, 4pm.
That's when I had my 1st meal of the day.
It's okay, I got what I wanna eat for weeks too.
Trained to Bugis, went to Sim Lim Tower.
Bought stuffs for PCB Design. ( CHEAP CHEAP! )
Didn't buy my creavity project items.
Left for Sim Lim Square after which.
I saw the camera that I wanted from there already, it's way cheaper than Challenger.
Hahhahahaha.
As usual, bugis street got nothing for us to shop.
Time for fooooooood,
We went to Fish and co for our dinner, as the next day is our 15th monthsary.
Ordered seafood platter and fish and chips.
1st time eating seafood platter for 1.
I'm not a big eater, so of course I cant finish it.
Nothing much for today too, just happy to be with baby.
Photoooooooooooz ♥
He just wanna enjoy his ice cream, argh :/
Trying to play a fool, :S
Finally, A proper one.
Bumble Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I likeeeeeeeeez.
(P.S : NOTHING CAN BREAK ME AND BABY UP, SO JUST BACK OFF!)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 2:16 AM