Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
My dearest sister finally turned eighteen today!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 12:00 AM 0 love note

A HAPPY SWEET 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SISTER, NEO ZI XIN! ♥

Xin, Happy 18th Birthday!
You're finally legal 18 already.
We're one gang alreadyyyyyyy ~
Soon to be, Joyce's turn, Cindy turn, & followed by our last 2 girls,
Jasmine and Peishan's on the 19th October. :D
Thanks for being there, always. (This is a must to say)
You never leave me when I need help.
You listened to my problems, esp when I got r/s problems.
You're the one will know what to do and asked me to think properly.
I'm glad that I've known you since young.
Somehow, we are blood related.
& I will never forget how we first met, cause I'm always telling you about it.
So..................
Enjoy your biggest day with your lovely boyfriend.
& meet up soon, cause my holiday is coming!
Don't need to feel 感动 when you read this, hahahahhaa.

MUAHZXZXZ MUAHXZXZXZ, ME LOVE YOU MANY MANY!
SISTER, You know you're the best in my life. ♥


Here's a photo of you, :D