Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Plurk time
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 11:15 PM 0 love note

Michael Jackson. ( 1958 - 2009 )

Click here to view his best mtv, "Beat it" .

I remembered when I was young, I love to play PS and listen to this song.
& now he's gone forever.
King of pop, rest in peace.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Plans failed for the day,
So decided to go out w/ godparents for a dinner.
Met brother outside Tampines 1.
Godma stood beside him for so long, but yet they didn't call each other.
BIG NEWS, DAVEN GOT HIS MOLE REMOVED!
(I think he gonna kill me if he reads this, hahahahhahah)

After which, I went to my cousin's place.
My jerry boy was thereeeeeeeeeee. geeeez.
I can't take photo with him cause I'm down with a flu.
Gonna meet the babies next week. ( As promised )

As you can see, I added plurk in my blog.
I think it's damn cool la, I'm so gonna plurk more. hahahahahz.
I asked 老婆 to sign up too! It's fun right?

Home Based learning will be on next monday onwards.
I've been receiving many sms from school and pem.
Mr Seah called Faith to let us know about our EG1223 assignment.
Why will he call Faith, ask her about it. (It's super funny!)

You ain't that perfect that everyone thinks.