Something called love
Sorry for not updating,
Many people are complaining.....
I'm soooooooo sorry.
It's finally holidays!
(okay, holiday have past 1 week already, I'm just being slow)
Everyday I've been going out when I supposed to study for Mid-Sem tests.
3 papers to go. booooooooooooz.
Let's talk about what have I done during the holidays.
This entire week, I've been meeting baby from Monday to Sunday except Tuesday.
We supposed to go Upper East Coast Road for Prawn Noodles on Monday,
But we went out late, so we decided to give it a miss.
Went E!Hub, had late lunch and we watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
It's very funny yet sweet.
Rated 4 out of 5 :D
Had Nihon Mura for dinner.
Home sweet home after which.
Tuesday, went out w/ my dear Yelin.
We went for K-Session.
We had many laughters for the whole outing,
but sad that our darling Faith and my twinny Michelle couldn't make it.
If not, It gonna be perfect! :D
Wednesday, met baby again.
This time, we not gonna miss prawn noodles already.
left home around 11pm and took bus 12.
Had lunch and took bus 10 to Tampines 1.
By sitting at the bus stop, we can miss 2 buses.
We were too engrosed in playing, hahahha.
Went Tampines 1, thought of buying baby a bagpack.
Yet he told me that he got world of sports voucher.
So went home to take, then went downtown to get his bagpack.
Finally, baby got a new bagpack!
(It's kinda late present, baby. But hope you gonna love it. It's your very belated 1year present)
Thursday, went school w/ baby at 10am.
I don't wish to go programming lesson alone.
Met Michelle and Yelin in school.
& sad thing is that programming lesson will be at 1pm.
Damn, went mac for breakfast and went for Digital Electronics lecture first.
After which, programming lesson,
lesson ended around 2pm.
After school, went baby's place and slept till 6pm.
Went home around 7pm.
Friday, slept till quite late.
met baby around 5plus and we went for dinner.
Did nothing much that day,
Saturday, Class BBQ.
Something that I'm waiting for, hahahahahaha.
Met Natasha, Laypeng And Shuyi before going to Class BBQ.
Hahahaha, we had fun together.
Gossip here, gossip there. I like it! (thumbs up!)
After which, met Cecilia and went home w/ Laypeng and Cecilia.
Took things and went to take bus to meet baby.
Reached Pit 57 at Pasir Ris Park. Supposed to be a happy day/night.
but unfortunately some people just simply pissed me off.
Damn you and you very very much!
Today, went to Zhirong's House warming.
10 good friends of his turned up.
His house is small but nice.
All of us bought a fan for his house warming present. ( Zhirong, no more ji gong already. )
They bought durian tooooo, >.<
I think you miss your previous room and your queen size bed right?
Hahahahahah,
All of us played cards, and have to drink water for forfeit.
(Toilet card, Seven up, Thumb card, Question card, Topic card and etc....)
Everyone is eyeing for the toilet card, especially Zhirong....
Poor thing,
Botak and Yinghao drank a lot of water and they puked I think.
Wisely, you missed out a lot of fun!
Home around 9pm.
P.S : Natasha, I'm waiting for you to send me yesterday's photos. :D
Here are some of the photos taken in this week, :D










Hahahahahah,
All of us played cards, and have to drink water for forfeit.
(Toilet card, Seven up, Thumb card, Question card, Topic card and etc....)
Everyone is eyeing for the toilet card, especially Zhirong....
Poor thing,
Botak and Yinghao drank a lot of water and they puked I think.
Wisely, you missed out a lot of fun!
Home around 9pm.
P.S : Natasha, I'm waiting for you to send me yesterday's photos. :D
Here are some of the photos taken in this week, :D

I'll upload those photos either at facebook or multiply. ( will tell you once I've uploaded )


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 11:18 PM