Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
True Love.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 10:07 PM 0 love note

I think I went to school for fun today.
Lesson at 8am today, god damn shitxzxzxzx!
It's been 7 weeks of school already.
I still cant stand 8am lesson.
afterwhich 2hours of lesson which is e-learning and programming lecture was cancelled.
cause JasonL is on medical leave.
in total, I got 3hr of break.
You may think got 3hr of break, good what.
But what can I do during the 3hr of break?
It's freaking boring!
We went to library to camwhore,
Waited for baby till 10am, met him and had mac breakfast.
:D

12pm, last lesson. Creavitity and Innovation.
had many many laughters, esp Life saving ear piece.
heeez,

That's why I felt that I don't need to come school today at all. Argh.
Met up with baby at around 2plus.
We went to Bugis with Wiselyyyyyy ~
We went to Sim Lim Tower to get baby's project stuffs.
Saw EG1046's classmates there.
Aftermath, we went to Sunshine Plaza to eat.
& sad that I didn't eat my Banana walnut again, D:

Wisely played Jubeat awhile, went white sands,
saw laypeng and her bf, & shocking that I saw JORDON, MY BOTAK BROTHER
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Conclusion, today is a very tiring day.


In the name of love, I swear I will love you forever.
Because you're the only one I will love.