
If I never know you girls, I don't know how will it be.
Happy 18th Birthday, Cuiwen! (050609)
(Sorry that I didn't go your bbq, hope you love the present that Michelle and I gave de. :D)
I was too tired to blog yesterday night. Sorry about it.
If you realised, I everyday will blog already. Cause I wanna have more adv :D
Holidays is coming soon. 1 more week of school. (HAPPY!)
2weeks of term break, It gonna be my study week instead of my holiday. (SAD!)
Oh please! contradicting right?
Lesson at 1pm yesterday, as stated in my previous post.
I was late for 5min, guess what. I was one of the earliest in class.
When I went in to the tutorial room, there were only 2 people and TangP inside.
Baby saboh me sia, when I opened my tutorial room's door, he shouted TangP's name.
Damn, she scolded me, "You think TangP you call one ar?"
Damn shitzxzxzxz! cant you listen that was a guy's voice?
Because of this, it ruined my mood already.
I called baby and told him about it.
Met baby at South canteen after lesson ended.
Accompanied him to his lesson then go LTQ10 for EG1010 lecture.
& I found out a secret about A4 guy, heeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Last lesson, I think everyone knows that I super hate this module.
Engineering Drawing, :@
Had tutorial, T5 - T8.
Seriously shitzxzxzx this tutorial sheet.
I can't even ask Dzul what is the answerrrrrrr, :/
I'm prepared to fail this tutorial sheet, I hope previous tutorial sheet, I can pass.
Kinda slack, cause Surrin told me to do 1 exercise and slack.
After which, met baby and Hassan at Shopping Arcade.
My poor Yelin was suffering from Gastrics.
Poor dearrrrrrr ~
I hope faster send her back home thus didn't wait for JJ.
waited for JJ at another place as we didn't wait for him to take 72.
Soon after, my dear Yelin sms me told me that she safely reached home le.
That's when I felt safe for her.
Get well soon, my girl.
Please eat, I'll eat with you everytime. ( but I'm not eating the waffles. )
Took 109 and reached White Sands bus stop, saw Alvin at the bus stop.
Hah, I waved at him like I never waved at him before.
Was kinda stupid at that moment.
Took 89 to downtown to meet Wisely.
Had dinner at Fish and co express and played arcade for awhile.
home sweet home around 11pm.
I got another Little Miss Shy and Mr Noseyyyyyy :D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Went to baby's place around 2.30pm.
Supposed to study, yet I went to his place to sleep while he was playing dota.
It's nice to sleep in his room whenever he on aircon, hah. cause the weather is too hot.
can't be just relying on the fan right? :D
Slept for 1h plus and we went to White Sands to get some stuffs.
After which, home sweet home.
PS : Bon Voyage to Xianliang who is going Hongkong tomorrow morning.
Baby, though today I went to your place and sleep.
I didn't accompany you that makes you need to play dota when we supposed to study.
I'm real sorry about it, I was too tired when I reached your place already.
Thanks for everything for today.
I'd really enjoyed, :D
(It's you and my secret, :x)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 11:13 PM