Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
12 Roses.
Thursday, July 9, 2009 @ 1:04 AM 0 love note

It's 09/July!
Happy 18th Birthday to my dearest Faith & my longest friend, Zhirong.
Another Birthday wish to my auntie in Malaysia,
Happy *th Birthday to you, Auntie Grace! ( I shall not reveal her age, :D )

Hey Zhirong,
Finally, you're eighteen.
Same rank already.
Time flies, we have know each other for 12years already.
& now, you no longer living in Pasir Ris already.
Stay happy forever & last long w/ that girl you love. (Soon-to-be)

Oh my dearest Faith,
Eighteen! Sweet eighteen yeah?
I don't like emo Faith & I love happy Faith.
You know I love your laughters. :D
We'll be forever friends,
& I'll never forget, you're the first friend that I smsed when I first all 5 of you. :D
Love ya!~

P.S : HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY FOR HAZIMAH AND ZARIFI! :D
LAST LONG :)

That's all my greetings to my friends. :D