Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Best I ever had.
Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 9:02 PM 0 love note

Me: Call me baby.
Boyfriend: Baby.
Me: No, I mean call me on my handphone!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO YUPEI! :D
&
A HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO WISLY LOW XU HANG! :D

BIGGEST GUY! FINALLY EIGHTEEN.
YOU CAN GO CLUBBLING & DRINK LEGALLY. (:
SEE YOU SOON!

It's been a hectic week for me.
I can say, almost half of my school.
Finally, 3 papers down! :D
I won't expect great results too.
Cause I know I did it badly. :/

Went to Zixin's cousin wedding dinner yesterday.
It's at Clarke Quay, Novotel Hotel.
Cool. Took a few photos w/ Zixin. :D
Left before the dessert was served.
Photos will be upload soon.
Xin, send me the photos yeah?
& of course I know you love the perfume we gave. :D

Today, baby and I went to town once after our last paper.
We supposed to eat at Jack's Place.
But the queue was quite long, so we decided to eat others.
After lunch, it's shopping spreeeeeee!
Bought another bottle of perfume, polo shirt & a hat.
Not much things caught our eyes,
bought baby to Orchard@Central.
Saw many people queueing up to buy iphone 3Gs.
After which, home sweet home.

Baby, though I 'm crazy at times and made you mad.
I'm so sorry, thanks for spending your day w/ me.
Even though you have only slept for a few hours.
Love you!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Can't decide what to wear for tomorrow's event.


A LOT OF JULY BABIES. POCKET BIG BIG HOLE!