Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Billie Jean is not my lover
Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 1:13 AM 0 love note

HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST NUR QURRATU AINI! ♥
& not forgetting Xian Liang's Birthday... Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! :D

Clock striked at 12am of 030709.
& I've send all the assignments that need to be sent by 2359H out to all module tutors :D
Great achievement, left 4 modules e-learning & I gonna finish all my week 11 e-learning.
What I can say, e-learning sucks to the core.
I could actually remember 3/4 of my classmates woke up at 7.30am.
& start downloading all the files from edoc.
Took me about 2hours to settle everything.
Great is that, no lecturers at all. (DAMN!)
Waste time~
Went to baby's place today,
to finish up all the assignments need to hand in by today.
& yeah, we made it :D
Ever since Michael Jackson passed away, baby have been singing Billie Jean.
LOL! XD
Time to sleep, there's another battle to go on tomorrow. :D

This is one of the photo taken today w/ baby is having a set of bunny tooth :D


The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and he loved in return.